Sunday, February 6, 2011

Falling Away from Me

I intentionally picked a song title from a band that started out great and eroded.

This weekend has been a rough one. Two arteries are draining, and I only have time to save one of the limbs. Though I've made my decision, the pools on either side refuse to fill the void in my chest.

Sorry for the flashy stuff, but it's one of those nights. Yeah, I decided something that I hoped I'd never have to. I'm not sorry for the ambiguity, since I need to tell the people who should hear first before I let anyone else know.

My life's been incredible for the past nine or so months, and it's taking what I hope is a tiny dip. I'll be more optimistic and happy in the coming days, I know, but for right now, I'm gonna wallow a bit.

Here's a sampling of what I'll be listening to in order to keep my head about me this evening.

May the Force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment