Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Veganisms

So, I'm vegan for the week.

The one thing I've learned so far is that being vegan is difficult only because of all the work it takes to read every ingredient in the food. I stocked up on tofurkey, rice, bagels, nuts, fruits, vegetables; all the stuff a vegan may need.

I'm set to enjoy some delicious stirfry this evening, and I'm making pasta for a lunch option.

I could get used to this whole cooking thing.

Now, onto the rest of my life ...

I applied for a job in town and a job in Seattle. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for either. Seattle would be cool because I'd actually make decent money (even by nonteacher, nonjournalist standards) and live in my favorite city. The in-town job would be cool because I'd be able to stay in journalism and, most importantly, my sweet place. Regardless of what happens, life is good, though not without its stresses.

May the Force be with you.

1 comment:

  1. Seattle is the shit. If I didn't have so much going for me here, I'd be in Seattle in less than a the heartbeat of a cracked out meth addict.

    ReplyDelete